View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #27
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Oh, I don't think the skin disease was an excuse; I think they were really afraid of it. But I also think it was covering up for deeper racism.

And of course Dick had southern roots at a time when the effects of the Civil War were still felt. On the other hand, it was Abe North (which is not a subtle name) who was responsible for the incarceration of one black man and the death of another, over a bar bill. Again, I really don't know what Fitzgerald was trying to say with all this.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote