Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 10:07 PM   #757
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Yes, some or all of those on other products or iOS/Android apps.
The Scribe is not the only option. I did seriously consider it, but I'll never buy one now, not even cheap S/H. Maybe if very cheap out of curiosity. I don't need one to test ebook compatibility.
I like mine, only wished I could turn off the pen functionality as I almost never use it. Bought mainly as a large display reader, and as that it doesn't disappoint.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote