Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 02:30 PM   #756
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
What I quite don't understand is the inability to simply turn the touch screen off like we can on Oasis. Or have a toggle switch on the writing toolbar (both/touch only/pen only). Or even automatically ignore all touch input when it detects the pen in close proximity until a timeout or touch/pen on writing toolbar. So many missed opportunity. All this can be done optionally if you want, doesn't have to be forced.
Yes, some or all of those on other products or iOS/Android apps.
The Scribe is not the only option. I did seriously consider it, but I'll never buy one now, not even cheap S/H. Maybe if very cheap out of curiosity. I don't need one to test ebook compatibility.

Last edited by Quoth; 02-25-2024 at 02:33 PM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote