Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 12:26 PM   #755
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Yes, that's the snag and I understand her viewpoint. I'd rather a different gadget than doing that.
What I quite don't understand is the inability to simply turn the touch screen off like we can on Oasis. Or have a toggle switch on the writing toolbar (both/touch only/pen only). Or even automatically ignore all touch input when it detects the pen in close proximity until a timeout or touch/pen on writing toolbar. So many missed opportunity. All this can be done optionally if you want, doesn't have to be forced.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote