Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 09:36 AM   #751
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
One technique for RH doing R to L or a LH person doing L to R is to have the page at a right-angle and learn write vertically "downhill". I don't know if that helps for a Scribe.

I've seen the claw writer!

I've abandoned notes on my eInk Sage and Elipsa. I use either Gboard handwriting (converts to text from finger or digitiser-active pen for any app) or Nebo which is hugely better than the version on Kobo. A TCL NxtPaper 11 Android 13 tablet. The Gboard seems to be installable on at least old as Android 7.0. Scroll on Keyboard layouts and turn off slurping in Privacy.
Leave on cursor move via slide on space bar.
Tap on existing keyboard language to add handwriting and PC Keyboard, not on add Keyboard.

Turn off most options.

Works on my ancient Android 7.0 phone to "type" in Jota Notes with a finger handwriting. Very nice on 11" tablet with Digitiser active pen.

Last edited by Quoth; 02-21-2024 at 09:41 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote