View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 10:02 AM   #24
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
@geek1011, do you know if this is safe to install on a Libra 2?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmc_meneses View Post
Automatic update do not work on my libra 2... may i go sideload?
The Libra2 is a mark9 device. The only released versions of 4.39 are for mark11 and mark12 devices. So best advice (just IMO), if you want to play safe, don't install until the correct marknn for your Kobo is actually released ... or until someone you trust says it's OK.

In case you were wondering I haven't installed it on any of my devices. I have done some preparatory work with the mark11 version to get ahead of the curve with necessary updates for kobopatch but stopped short of actually installing it. There appear to be some big font-related changes, but it isn't yet clear whether those changes will only affect the new models or all models.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote