View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 12:28 PM   #17
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
I list a lot of it here: https://github.com/pgaskin/kobopatch-patches/issues/128. It's not complete though; it's patch-oriented (plus some tolino stuff), and notably, it doesn't explicitly state most UI changes, nor does it look at minor behaviour changes.
Is Bariol available to everyone? I've been looking for a font that's solid without being too stylized, and which is legible even at smaller point sizes. Kobo Serif isn't quite it, not for me, and Caecilia is a bit too... wide, I find.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote