View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 10:14 AM   #16
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I read on a Kobo. I use their "not for Kobo" epub2 files. Occasionally I have to fix them. I do convert them to epub2 with some filters / settings I also use for Gutenberg.

A decently done epub works on any epub reader, any Kobo and "Send To Kindle".
A Calibre "Dual Mobi" seems to work on every kindle via USB (K3, DGX, PW1, old Basic, PW3, Oasis 2) all tested and is old mobi and azw3 in one file. A standard epub2 works on "Send to Kindle" or KDP, if it's done correctly.

I don't know why they give themselves so much work for zero value. It's 99.99% novels, not journals or text books that might need more complex stuff (and then a PDF serves best).
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote