View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 09:17 AM   #6
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogm4n View Post
Ah, thanks for the video link. Looks like my memory of seeing people opening a Scribe is faulty. I'm probably remembering other models.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
Also, Kindle Oasis 2-3 (and maybe 1) are made with glue, so there it is very hard to avoid breaking the glass. There, a proper way to open it would be by using heating bed (like ones used for BGA soldering) to uniformly heat all the glue.
Certainly the Oasis 2 can't be opened. I'd wonder if the hot-plate would destroy the eink panel. Some have been destroyed left in sunlight inside a car.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote