View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 12:33 PM   #16
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandwo View Post

To me, however, they are practically useless in the sub-10" category. The only reason I'd want colour is to read comics on an e-ink device, which has long been a dream of mine. But for that I'd need at least 10", if not 13".

But it'll be interesting watching the development from the sidelines.
I agree. Even 10" already seems a bit too small for reading comics. The ideal would be a 13" e-reader to support all formats. I sometimes read European comics with my 10.3" InkPad X and I have to put it in landscape to see them satisfactorily. Anyway, this kind of 8" e-reader could be an interesting step for those who have been waiting for a breakthrough in colour technology for a long time.
cellaris is offline   Reply With Quote