View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 12:24 AM   #8
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I wrote to Jeff Bezos, with screenshots from my Kindle. I’ve had a reply saying the issue is being passed over to Audible’s Executive Technical Support (not holding my breath here) so I’ll wait and see what reply I get.
Will be interested to hear if they can fix this!

(I'm wondering if the author did update the ebook resulting in loss of Whispersync and Audible/Amazon simply failed to update the web pages and the result will be their telling you the book is no longer Whispersynced. I've had that happen with a few indie ebooks and it's very frustrating.)
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote