View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 03:56 PM   #6
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I’ve been to kindle support multiple times and they are adamant that the books don’t require updating. Yes both the ebook and the audio say Whispersync for Voice ready, in two cases I actually bought the audiobook at the whispersync price.
Well, that's aggravating. I've never had that happen before. Hope this isn't a trend.

I've notice long delays in ebooks being processed for Whispersync for Voice in the last few months. It used to be ebooks from traditional publishers were Whispersynced on release day (indie published books seem to take longer). But in the last few months it's taken weeks for this to happen for many new releases, even from traditional publishers. I'm guessing this has to do with cuts taking place at Amazon/Audible??? I'm wondering if snafus like the one you're experiencing are related to this.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote