View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 06:47 PM   #5
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhi711 View Post
Unfortunately, the joy was premature. It worked only the first time. I tried also other usb hubs I have, but the result is the same, bsod fat_file_system.
I also tried to connect the Kindle using a different account on my computer. It only worked on the first connection and generated the same bsod after that.
Trying a different port on the desktop and different USB cables might work, but it looks to me like the OS and/or your desktop has gone bad.

If it still works on your dell xps13, I would avoid trying to use it with your old desktop.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote