View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 08:33 AM   #8
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Free on audible UK - The Child: An Audible Drama

I just found this fab freebie on audible UK. One of their audible dramas starring Rupert Penry-Jones and Emilia Fox.

http://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Crime-Th...ook/B00LMFG6DW

FREE PRODUCT: The Child: An Audible Drama

Written by: Sebastian Fitzek
Narrated by: Rupert Penry-Jones, Jack Boulter, Emilia Fox, Stephen Marcus, Robert Glenister
Length: 6 hrs and 56 mins

Unabridged Audiobook

My name is Simon. I'm 10 years old. I'm a serial killer. Robert Stern (Rupert Penry-Jones), a successful defense attorney, doesn't know what lies in store for him when he agrees to meet a new client in a derelict estate on the outskirts of Berlin. Stern is more than surprised, when his old love interest and professional nurse Carina (Emilia Fox) presents him a ten year old boy as his new client. Simon (Jack Boulter), a terminally ill child, who is convinced he has murdered many men in a previous life.

Last edited by bathos; 01-01-2015 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Added link. Possibly. lol