View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 01:06 AM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally posted by hwlester

A little disappointed they didn't add Dalek Empire 4. I might have bit if they had. I have Dalek Empire 2, Lost Stories Season 1 and The Stageplays on CD. The only thing I would gain from these is Dalek Empire 1 and 3. Good deal for someone who hasn't tried them, though.
I considered getting this bundle; but after checking my libraries, I decided not to. OverDrive has over 600 of these shows and two of my libraries have 90 and 120 of them.