View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 07:36 PM   #32
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Sounds like you may have to do that thing that is always recommended by official Windows technical support. "Reinstall Windows". That's their first line suggestion to any problem. Probably with good reason. Oh wait, I got it wrong. First line suggestion is "reboot", followed by "reinstall Windows". I would add the natural step three, but I don't want to turn this thread into a Windows vs. Linux war.

Doesn't Windows hve some kind of claimer "self repair" thing built in? I seem to remember hearing someone mention that in the past. Supposedly it reinstalls missing drivers and components, re-installs corrupted ones, etc. I know nothing about this functionality, other than kind of thinking I might remember maybe hearing something possibly about it.
haertig is online now   Reply With Quote