View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 12:11 AM   #15
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
I may not be able to start Daniel Deronda for four or five days. Yesterday a library book with a long wait list came available. It's long, but I am almost half way through. Looking forward to starting DD and joining the discussion.
We don't officially start until the 15th, and it's designated as a simultaneous read/comment period until we move on to East Lynne by Mrs. Henry Wood on August 15. So you're good. I'm not going to be even close to finished by the 15th, I suspect, given that I'm listening to the book not reading it, and with this being the busy season in the garden, I'm not getting much knitting done -- my primary audio book scenario now that I no longer commute to work.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote