View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 11:38 AM   #11
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
@issybird: You might want to add a prefix to this thread, just to keep it clear this is part of the Classics Salon.

That being said, I'm still working to find more hours to listen to DD. Though like others, I am, just a bit, wondering when Mr. Deronda will make more of an appearance than that brief bit in the first chapter.
Heh. Thanks, Charlie, that’s exactly what I just came here to do.

And, there’s no rush here! The official start date to read and discuss is still over a week away.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote