View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 05:09 PM   #18
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Anos View Post
Re-watching 'Allo 'Allo. Perry Mason, and working through Deep Space Nine
We watched some Perry Masons last year - the first 2 or 3 seasons are mostly based on books and not bad. I never liked Aaron Burr as Perry and really looking forward to the new Matthew Rhys version. When you throw in John Lithgow and Tatiana Maslany this could be the long LONG overdue PM fans deserve but never got.

I have all of DS9 recorded; just have to convince DW to watch.

If I can find Allo Allo I'll check it out. Tonight will be the last 3 eps of S2 of the Australian comedy No Activity - sort of a Peter Sellers meets Waiting for Godot...
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote