View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 08:57 AM   #66
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Maybe not what you meant, but I *HATED* when teachers used to make us go around the classroom and read one sentence or paragraph each. I could not follow along listening to everybody struggle to read their part with the constant changes in intonation, speed, pronunciations, etc.
No, we didn't do that. I don't remember now how we handled the actual reading of the play in class. I just remember we spent a week on it and watched two adaptations: the Franco Zeffirelli take and West Side Story and compared what made the cut in each and why.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote