View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 06:14 PM   #68
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
If that's the case, then Broward isn't enforcing their own policies. When I get this library added to front page, it'll be listed under the "Must Register In-Person" category.
For the "instant access e-card only", they may not have the same requirements. I can't get half the pages to load on their website, so I can't dig around on too many pages. When you go to the applying page for the e-card, it didn't say anything about needing to be in person.

It's more likely their system just isn't' paying attention and may be handing out these e-cards without checking properly, as you said.

Last edited by Paperbackstash; 07-31-2022 at 06:23 PM.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote