View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 07:50 AM   #30
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Might not be related at all, but I just noticed that since I re-installed Beta version, when I hit 'Edit book', the window grays out, says 'Not Responding' for about 20 to 30 seconds, then runs as usual.

This used to happen once in a while, MAYBE one out of ten, but not with regularity--it could be two or it could be none, whereas now it is every one. If I close one I've edited and immediately re-open, then it might take a bit to open, but it doesn't do the 'Not Responding' (or at least it hasn't happened yet) and it hangs for only about a quarter of the time.
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote