View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 03:40 PM   #10
Lys
Zealot
Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Too many) Kobo(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by enuddleyarbl View Post
All of the above is with a freshly factory-reset Forma with all communications turned off and with no connections to a computer. So, at this point, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do except replace the thing. Pretty irritating for a 1-1/2 year old device.
After the factory reset, did you have still the same # of collections - around 75 you said you had?
I haven't closely monitored the % drop while reading (but to give you an estimate, I went to sleep and the battery was around 96%, and after 20 hours - more or less - that included around 2 hrs of reading and some testing/taking screenshots around - the battery was at 86%), but after lowering the # of collections from 80 to around 20, my issue related to drainage I had hasn't come up again so far. I'm still monitoring it since last time it didn't appear straight away, but maybe it's worth to try and run a test with a low # of collections (if you had any in the test you ran to start with)
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote