View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 07:50 AM   #12
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
For regular reading I use AlReaderX (Eink), which is adapted to Onyx devices and has several options for colour. As a second option I use KOReader (a trial version that allows colour underlining).

For occasional reading I use the PocketBook (ePub/PDF with DRM) and Kindle (for its own ecosystem) applications. NeoReader I sometimes use for CBR/CBZ and PDF.
cellaris is online now   Reply With Quote