View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 08:13 AM   #5
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Onyx is the only one I know, and I thought they only do 7.8", but I may be behind the times. The text will be less clear than on a B/W screen, but that is true of all color e-ink. Regarding battery, it was a relatively simple process to change the battery on my Nova. You could order a battery and put it away. When the battery eventually dies, take the device and battery into a tech guy and get him to swap it out for you, or do it yourself. Personally I am finding more and more that DIY battery replacement is a reality for modern devices.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote