View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 08:58 PM   #68
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I like these nonfiction Dickens suggestions especially American Notes.

There are several nonfiction Mark Twain books that have been on my TBR for a long time such as Life on the Mississippi, Roughing It and The Innocents Abroad.
The same for me. I remember reading A Tramp Abroad a great many years ago, and laughing so much I nearly dropped the book. Suffice to say that he and his friend barely walked anywhere as they kept on getting rides with others.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote