View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 11:35 PM   #354
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescendo63 View Post
Alas, it didn't work for me

I removed all records from ABTest table but one (couldn't delete the last one remaining), copied the file back to Kobo, switched it off and on again: no change whatsoever.
Thank for your help anyway.

Now I think I need to downgrade the software to v. 4.3 to get back the previous home screen (right now I have v. 4.4.9344).
Can someone point me to a page with simple instructions to do that? Thanks.
Factory reset and then install the 4.3 version of your choice. But if you are going back just for the home screen, then you'll miss any other new firmware. IMHO, not a good idea.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote