Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 05:01 AM   #4
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I had an initial problem with that even though it's 'Portable Storage' mode.
I used for the initial try-out some 128Gb which was idling about, but cannot remember any problems with it. Can you elaborate on those problems?

Quote:
I did try an epub with pocketbook (just reading, not TTS) and simply for novels the Sage is a better size.
Yes, I'm using PocketBook as well. Did meant to try some other app but didn't do it as it just works for me. Anyhow, I read epubs mostly on my kobo.

Quote:
@DrChiper
Thank You DrChiper for mentioning this fabulous tablet which is a bargain at €200 approx. I'd looked at Fire11, iPad, Samsung with S pen etc. over the last year as the otherwise bargain Lenovo Yoga Tab10 was a bit too limited on resolution and has no digitiser. I'd decided the color eink android note-taking solutions were too expensive and poor.
You're welcome. And I too found the color eInk devices nowadays available way too expensive and just not "good" enough to justify.

Quote:
Looking forward to figuring out how to buy Nebo if the T-Pen is much good. I might even buy pro version of Xodo.
Myself, I won't using the stylus much for anything other than fun. But you never know what the future might bring.

Quote:
Ordered Amazon Germany and was shipped from Netherlands, so of course a Europlug styled charger. Not a problem with either an adaptor or even cheating the safety shutter on the UK spec sockets (also used in a few other countries, not just UK and Ireland).
Be safe concerning power-supplies. Never meddle with safety, they are there for a reason, you know

Last edited by DrChiper; 01-27-2024 at 05:03 AM.
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote