View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #59
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak View Post
Rename the fonts with TypeLight 3.2. It's free. BTW, the renaming trick doesn't work with 2.5.2 and earlier. May also only work with fonts that are encrypted/obfuscated. Adobe or IDPF obfustication doesn't work.
I still haven't had a chance, but I'm curious if an "easier" way to do it is to modify the list of TypeGenius-enabled fonts in the firmware before it's installed to the device. Or is there an easy way for me to see the OS-partition and the firmware file structure once it's installed on the device? I'd rather keep my fonts named correctly :-)
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote