View Single Post
Old 12-31-2023, 11:40 AM   #21
Lukusaukko
Enthusiast
Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lukusaukko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I realize I'm a bit late to the party, and great that Karellen liked the series, but I'll just add a contrary voice in case someone else is looking for more opinions on the series - I hated it. Paperthin and unlikeable characters, and I developed even more massive muscles suspending my disbelief while reading as the entire concept requires suspending several tons of it single-handedly. But others seem to like it a lot, so it's probably one of those books... (like McCarthy's The Road or Pynchon's Against the Day).
Lukusaukko is offline   Reply With Quote