View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 08:22 PM   #64
tryol
Warm Lighting Enthusiast
tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tryol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (jailbroken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronot View Post
It may not sound like it on that other thread, but I did some extensive(ish) tests. I've been leaving the wi-fi on my kindle on all the time ever since. From time to time I pull up an ssh session and check out /mnt/us, and no update file ever showed up. Looks pretty solid to me.
Tomorrow I'll look into the binaries and check for code that download from amazon's servers. Maybe I can convince myself with that, if not then it'll just end up being some extra research for the OTA blocking thread.
tryol is offline   Reply With Quote