View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 08:07 AM   #53
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
OH! What's that?! Sounds brilliant, like something Doctor Who might use.
if i say it is, can i have a sonic screwdriver to go with it ??? i so want one of those...

(in fact it's the dj headphones which i will soon have to have permanently grafted to my head)

Quote:
I'm currently listening to Americans milk camels and then drink it straight from the bowl.

Cheers,
Marc
the original, or the punk rock cover ?

(help me out, i'm trying to launch a new catchphrase here.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote