Thread: Firmware Update 5.16.7 out
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 10:15 PM   #42
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I do not expect 'time to read' to be accurate. I don't keep track of it. I still think it is useful. I like to read to the end of chapters and even a rough estimate lets me calibrate my attention span.
Hmmm... As I wrote, 40 minutes to read 45% the book, 156 minutes to read the remaining 55% and 11 minutes to finish the chapter is not even close to accurate and is not useful to me other than for a cheap laugh.

Looking at my last Kobo Reading Life email, 109 books read totalling 41,314 pages with 153.16 hours spent reading for an average of 4.45 pages/minutes.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote