Thread: Firmware Update 5.16.7 out
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 06:21 PM   #39
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
My personal preference is pages in book/pages in chapter. Reading times on a Kindle, Kobo, Tolino or Pocketbook ereader does not seem to like my reading speed. As an example, when I get to the 45% point in a book after 40 minutes of reading and I am told it's going to take 2.6 hours to finish the book and 11 minutes to finish the chapter, you get rather dubious about the usefulness of the times shown.
Maybe the book has blank pages fluff for the last 30%, and your reader detected that? Problem with e-books is that they're not limited by the cost of papers, so they often fling whole essays at the end of the novel, ruining our percentages and read estimations.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote