Thread: Firmware Update 5.16.7 out
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 11:31 AM   #37
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And the problem with time left is it varies depending on how fast you read. And even then we don't always read at the same speed. Sometimes I do read faster then others.
I think it tries to adjust to reading speed for the particular book in question.

Of the choices there are for indicating progress, it's the one I prefer most of the time. I'm not that concerned about how accurate it is; it gives good idea of how long a chapter is.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote