View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 11:17 AM   #12
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
Also, I'd recommend Marie Force's Fatal series starting with Fatal Affair. The setup is somewhat similar to the In Death series although it isn't futuristic and the MCs are only superficially like Eve and Roarke. (She is a police lieutenant in Washington DC and he is the chief of staff for a Senator who gets murdered in the first book). There are some pretty steamy scenes between them, but the focus is on the murder investigation and on character development, not on the sex. This series is published by Carina Press and the ebooks go on sale occasionally. Also the first 8 books (out of 9) are in print so they might be available at the library or UBS.
I second Marie Force's Fatal series. I enjoyed it.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote