View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 03:48 PM   #43
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindleing View Post
Yes, I have a couple of times. You have to redeem them individually without any purchases in between. Redeem 300 points, refresh and do it again until your balance drops below 300 or you have reached the total you want to redeem. They say it can take up to 24 hours for the credits to show up in your account but it was immediate for me when I have done it. I verified the credit was there and then made my purchase.

You can't select which purchase to apply the credit towards; it is automatically applied to your next book purchase, so don't do the redemption until you are ready to use it.
Thank you, this is precisely what I wanted to know.

Thanks also @DuskyRose.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote