View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 03:53 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoim View Post
I found a way to "add" Number of Pages to ToC for Kepub format but it will take a bit of time for the average user.

0.Consider I will most likely use the same font, size
1.First I send the book to my Kobo and acquire where each chapter is and note where each page is
2.Delete the book from the Kobo
3.Then I go to Calibre and put the page numbers alongside the ToC
4.Send the book back to Kobo

The overall process takes 5-10 minutes.
And if you find you need to change any of the settings, your page numbers are off. However, if you do this for ADE type page numbers you can open the eBook in ADE on the computer, add in the page numbers and then send it to the Kobo and none of your settings will change the page number. Problem solved.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote