View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 01:41 PM   #70
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagabum View Post
Just out of curiousity and because I could not find any info on this: Why do we have to choose between finger touch and frontlight? Is it because an additional layer would make the screen have lower constrast and black would be more grey?

It's a tough decision, because what I really want is a frontlight and finger touch. I do not really need the stylus...
It is technically possible: the Hanvon E930 has finger touch, stylus support, and a front light. I don't recall the blacks being greyish, but I haven't looked very closely.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote