View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 03:37 AM   #23
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant View Post
it would be nice to keep the books from downloading xray and wordwise automatically, but i dont know if thats possible. any help is welcome
You can right click the book, select "Edit metadata" -> "Edit metadata individually" then add(or replace the old one) "mobi-asin:Bxxxxxxx" to "ids".

If the book sold by amazon supports x-ray, I guess it will download x-ray file but certainly won't download word wise file. Your kindle is downloading files because you deleted(rename) them and the random asin created by the plugin happens to be another book's asin.

I don't know how to prevent kindle from download x-ray files for books have valid asin. You can simply ignore them as they are not working anyway.

Last edited by xxyzz; 12-02-2020 at 03:45 AM.
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote