Thread: MobileRead February 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 01:28 PM   #15
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Could be. The Case of the Velvet Claws is only $5.99 at Amazon.

Brat Farrar by Josephine Tey is $11.99.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Go Canada!!!!!
Amen! For Canadians (and Aussies, and any other Life+50 countries), Brat Farrar is free. Sadly, others will need to pay rather more.

Also, like issybird, I already have Midnight Riot. In my case, in both eBook and Audible versions. So the only one I'd actually have to pay $$ for is the Perry Mason one, since I don't have a copy of it. (I do have a couple of Perry Mason's, bought some time back when they were monthly specials, but not this one.) And I have Deadly Appearances on hold at the BC Library, and I'm next in line, so that should go quickly, if we have a surprise surge for it. IAC, I plan to read it -- sounded interesting.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote