Thread: MobileRead February 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 09:17 PM   #9
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I'm having a hard time deciding. I've rejected only two titles out of hand and I'd be happy to read any of the contenders. Which to support?

Just as an aside, I like that all of the nominees seem to range from cheap to free*, as former freebies or gettable via KU/KOLL, pd, or OverDrive. It means that cost issues shouldn't keep most from participating. I've already got one each from OverDrive and KOLL and holds on others.

*Varying by location
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote