View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 10:37 AM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylander View Post
I would say either go for the PW3 if you can get it as it'll be cheaper, or if money isn't such an issue, definitely go for the PW5. As others here have said, its 6.8inch screen is excellent for reading, although it scratches the easiest of any of the Kindles I've had, so would recommend applying one of those screen protectors immediately. I can confirm that the PW4 is not great, having had one, while Oasis 3 has a fantastic screen but woeful battery life.
I disagree on the PW5 being easier to scratch.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote