View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 09:52 AM   #10
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenS View Post
All the comparisons I see say that the Kobo Libra 2 currently has a better screen. I think I'll sell my PW5 SE and buy a Kobo Libra 2.
In any case, Kobo's interface seems to be more user-friendly. I also like the option of managing the series of books that I send by calibre. The only thing I'd miss is Kindle's whispersync.
The Libra 2 is also noticeably slower than the PW5, but that may not be terribly important to you. I do miss the speed of the Oasis sometimes, but the screen of my Libra is just so beautiful I didn't want to read on the Oasis anymore (my Oasis was a bit too yellowish for my taste).
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote