View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 08:08 AM   #7
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
I would say either go for the PW3 if you can get it as it'll be cheaper, or if money isn't such an issue, definitely go for the PW5. As others here have said, its 6.8inch screen is excellent for reading, although it scratches the easiest of any of the Kindles I've had, so would recommend applying one of those screen protectors immediately. I can confirm that the PW4 is not great, having had one, while Oasis 3 has a fantastic screen but woeful battery life.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote