Thread: Firmware Update 5.16.7 out
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 06:25 PM   #60
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicGecko View Post
I’m curious, isn’t the Kindle Previewer PC app sufficient for this? Granted, I haven’t used it much, but the few times I did the rendering was identical to what I would get on my physical Kindle.
The old Kindle Previewer used to have the capability to display an ebook as if it was being displayed on a specific model of Kindle. That capability is long gone and the only selections are generic (tablet, phone, Kindle E-reader).
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote