Thread: Firmware Update 5.16.7 out
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 09:58 PM   #53
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmitty View Post
I was not aware that it didn't. Then again, how do I know if a book is non-KFX? I do have a book, "The Book Thief", that is on my kindle that I obtained from Kobo in which the grid view works.
Connect your Kindle to your computer and browse to it's 'Documents' folder. It should be there. It probably is kfx. If it originated on Kobo, then it was in epub format, and Kindle doesn't really support epub format. When you send it to Kindle, it just converts epub into kfx.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote