Thread: Firmware Update 5.16.7 out
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 07:47 PM   #52
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Relevance? Did I mention Send to Kindle in any flavour in my responses to @TheSmitty?

And that and only that is what I was pointing out.
I was responding to to your comment and offered and explanation how @TheSmitty probably got from "book from Kobo" to having page flip on Kindle for that book.

As far as I knew you are primarily a Kobo user so I wasn't sure if you even were aware of KFX for PDOCs being a thing now.

Last edited by shamanNS; 03-04-2024 at 07:49 PM.
shamanNS is online now   Reply With Quote