View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 11:10 AM   #4
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
As I've said elsewhere, my custom reader can only read one book at a time but it has a bookmark stack and a "swap" button that can swap between current position and the top bookmark. That's helpful for bouncing between text and notes (without using links). Currently it only saves the LRP and not the whole stack when you exit. As it caches swaps just like page turns, the swapping is pretty instantaneous. I tend to bounce a lot when I read a note, then check the text, then the note and back. It's just a button click.

This would not be hard to implement on an open-source reader.
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote