View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 04:42 PM   #2964
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I ran into an interesting bug with the Extended Driver. I have a book with two files in the 'root' of the epub file. One named cover.jpeg (which is used in the title page.), and one named cover.jpg (which is referenced in another page.) When sending this book to to the Kobo with the extended driver, the contents of the .jpeg file overwrite the jpg file, (so the resultant kepub has 2 copies of the same image, one named cover.jpeg, the other cover.jpg.

Also, in this situation, the kobo was not able to generate a thumbnail. I'm not sure yet why that was the case.

(Sorry, forgot to mention, this is with version 3.6.7)

Last edited by rashkae; 04-26-2024 at 04:46 PM.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote